7.22.2015

Welcome to My Blog

welcome to my blog

Hi, I'm Chelcie. Welcome to my blog!

I'm a 20 year old college student, struggling to figure out what I want to do with my life. I currently attend community college and am taking general education classes because I'm not sure what to major in. I'm interested in so many things and every time I think I've decided on a career path, I change my mind. Fun fact: I'm like a solid 7.5 on the indecisive scale.

Some things I'm into are fashion and beauty. So, there will definitely be posts related to those topics. Within the past year and a half I've fallen in love with all things natural hair related, so expect to see posts about that as well. I've recently discovered that I enjoy photography and will probably post some of my pictures here too. I also love writing. When I'm not posting about fashion/beauty or displaying pretty pictures, you'll probably find some words about various topics ranging from rants about current issues to words of encouragement. 

This blog will be a creative outlet. Meant to share my interests with other like minded people. If you've stumbled upon my little blog and are reading this, hi! And thanks for taking the time to do so. Hopefully you'll stick around for more!









Follow  (Click to stay updated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment