1.06.2016

Winter Wardrobe Essentials

 Winter Wardrobe Essentials
Now that it's starting to feel like winter, I can finally wear some of my favorite winter pieces without getting funny looks or overheating. During this time of year I always find myself reaching for the same things when looking for something to wear. They're timeless winter pieces that will (hopefully) never go out of style. And even if they do, I'll probably keep wearing them because they're just great go-to pieces.

Here are my winter wardrobe essentials:

  1. Boots (booties & knee high; over the knee if you're feeling extra fancy)
  2. Oversized sweaters
  3. Blanket poncho
  4. Leather jacket
  5. Chunky scarves
  6. Midi Skirts
  7. Fleece lined leggings 
  8. High waist skinnies (these are my fave!)
  9. Neutral purse/bag
What are your winter wardrobe essentials?

Follow






No comments:

Post a Comment