9.17.2015

The Beauty Of: Witch Hazel

the beauty of witch hazel
For the past few months I've been falling in love with the amazing benefits of witch hazel. Specifically those found in Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner.

In the past some of the toners I used were too strong for my sensitive skin. They would sting or have this uncomfortable burning feeling. And they didn't seem to be doing anything for my skin, and it made no sense to use something that was causing me pain, especially if it didn't work.

So, a few months back I found a bottle of the Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner in my bathroom and I couldn't remember if I'd liked it or not so I decided to give it a try (again). And let me tell you, this stuff is great! It claims to gently cleanse and condition pores without over drying. As well as tones pores, removes and balances oils, soothes and refreshes, and helps depuff. The best part is that it's 100% natural.

This toner is a staple in my skin care routine. I use it twice daily (as suggested) after washing my face. I just squeeze a little onto a cotton round and then gently rub it around my face and neck. Like I said previously, it doesn't burn or sting and it doesn't really have much of a scent, which I like. I also like that this stuff actually works. For example, every so often when I get a small break out, sometimes after its been treated and has disappeared, dark spots are left behind. Well, this toner does a great job at fading those annoying little spots. It also does a pretty good job at controlling my oils. Which is probably why, one and a half bottles later, I'm still in love with it!

So, if you're looking for a magical toner that doesn't burn but still gets the job done while being super gentle on sensitive skin (and your wallet), I highly recommend this one.

What's your favorite toner/astringent?
Follow  (Click to stay updated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment