10.01.2015

September 2015 Favorites

september 2015 favorites
Now, that September is officially over, I thought I'd share some of the things that got me through the month and have made it onto my list of favorite things.

 Hair

Hask has some pretty amazing products and their Argan Oil Repairing Shine Oil is one of them. Every morning I use this product on my hair to add a little extra moisture to my curls. Just 10 pumps is enough to leave my hair super soft and moisturized all day. To add to these great benefits, this oil is super affordable and smells amazing! I don't know what's better, the moisture, the smell, or the price.

Skincare

I recently got back into the habit of moisturizing my skin at night. But instead of buying a new product I decided to give the Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream another try. I'd bought this product a while ago and I wasn't the biggest fan of it. But since trying it again, I've fallen in love with it. This night cream is for normal/oily skin (they also have one for normal/dry and dry/very dry). I use it every night after washing and toning my face and neck and it leaves my skin moisturized without being greasy or oily. And when I wake up in the morning my face insanely soft and still oil free!

Music

September's been a really good month for new music. Earlier this month Troye Sivan released a new EP/mini album titled WILD and just like his previous EP, it is pure perfection. All the songs are really great but my top 3 are Ease, Fools, and Wild.

About a week and a half ago Drake and Future dropped a mixtape, What A Time To Be Alive, and I am still recovering from how good it is. I could talk for days on how dope the songs are but nothing I could say would do it justice. You just have to listen to hear what I mean. My faves are Diamonds Dancing, Big Rings, and 30 for 30 Freestyle.

Did you discover any new favorites this month?
Follow  (Click to stay updated!)




No comments:

Post a Comment