10.03.2015

The Beauty Of: Charcoal

the beauty of charcoal
These days charcoal has become a staple in my skincare regimen. It has amazing benefits and with it my skin has been on it's best behavior lately!

Charcoal is a natural purifier, great for trapping and pulling out toxins and other impurities. I have three affordable, holy grail, charcoal based products in my skincare regimen that have been giving me so much life.

  1. The Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is my go to cleanser. I use it every night after cleaning off whatever makeup I wore during the day. Its made with natural charcoal and claims to clean up to 2 times more dirt. I love it because it helps with my oiliness and doesn't have a harsh smell. The best part is that after I rinse it off, my face feels really cool and refreshed.
  2. Once or twice a week I like to use the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask. Its a simple mud mask for normal/combo skin that's supposed to smooth, purify, and moisturize the skin. I love this mask because when I use it, it really does purify my skin and gets all the gross stuff out but it doesn't leave me feeling dry. My face is moisturized but not oily.
  3. About once a week, in between using the mud mask I like to use another Freeman product, the Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask. Because of the sugar this acts as a scrub for me. I apply it to my face and let it sit for a few minutes and then I massage it a bit before rinsing it off. Massaging is key, that's when the magic happens! After massaging and rinsing, my skin is crazy smooth and soft. This product is for all skin types and claims to absorb oils and impurities while leaving skin smooth. 
If you have oily skin or clogged pores or just want a better chance of getting rid of toxins and impurities, get yourself some charcoal! I highly recommend one (or all!) of these products. They're all really easy on sensitive skin but still get the job done. And, my favorite part, they're super affordable; all under $10. Who doesn't love affordable skincare products that actually work?

Have you tried any of these or any other products with charcoal?
Follow  (Click to stay updated!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds great! It's not that hyped that much but deffo will give it a go!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete