1.04.2016

2016 Hopes & Goals

2016 Goals
Well, 2015 is officially over and while the year was fairly decent and all, I can't help but feel like the year was completely wasted. With the exception of completing community college, I didn't accomplish any of my goals. Which truly sucks, because I had so many great ideas and things I wanted to achieve. Unfortunately, I didn't have the proper amount of motivation to back up those goals. And the stress of successfully finishing up my final semester of school didn't help much either. But now it's 2016 (yay!) and I feel extra determined to set and actually achieve some goals this year.
So, here are my goals for 2016. 

DEVELOP A ROUTINE

Towards the end of December I realized that part of the reason why I wasn't getting much of anything done was because I didn't have a routine. Almost everything I did last year was done so haphazardly. I was literally all over the place; I was a mess. So, I've developed a routine for all my daily tasks to keep me on track and limit stress. Less stress will keep me motivated to get more done.

BE PRODUCTIVE

Having a set routine and sticking to it will allow a lot more "extra" time. And usually when I have some free time I end up being super lazy and laying in bed when I could be doing something productive. So, that's what I'm gonna do this year. Instead of sitting around switching between Instagram and Tumblr when I see I have some down time, I'm going to go the extra mile and do something that'll contribute to some goal achievement. 

OPEN AN ETSY SHOP

Since I finished school in early December, I've been working on some ideas for an Etsy shop. I'm don't want to give too much detail on it yet. But, I honestly don't think I've been this excited about something since I started my blog in July. 

BLOG REFRESH

Even though I'm very new to the world of blogging, I've already fallen in love with it. And to make my blogging experience and your reading of this blog more enjoyable, I think its time for a refresh. So, first, I've created a blog schedule. It's been two months since the last time I posted on my blog. This was mostly because I didn't have a schedule. I was mostly posting if and when I had time and that took a lot of the fun out of blogging for me. So, as of today, I will be (hopefully) posting new content every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Also, I'm working on refreshing the look of my blog. I originally tried to design my own blog, but quickly learned I'm no good at it. So, I'm currently looking for an awesome template to use. But the most important part of this refresh is the content. While I was happy with what I was posting, I got a bit overwhelmed with what to post. There was so much talk about sticking to your niche, and I had so many things I wanted to post about, that I felt restricted in what I could post. But I've decided to throw the whole niche nonsense out the window and just post whatever I want. After all, this is MY blog.

What are your goals for this 2016?

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment