11.02.2015

Chill Autumn Playlist

Chill Autumn Playlist

I love music (most people do), and when it comes to fall, there is a specific kind of music I enjoy listening to.
During the fall I'm not a big fan of super fast, upbeat songs; it reminds me too much of the summertime. And I like to reserve the really slow songs for rainy days. But for autumn I need songs that produce nothing but chill vibes. Songs that take me away from the chaos that was summer. Over the past two months I've been listening to a few songs that give me that feeling and I thought I'd share them. Hope you enjoy!

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Like Real People Do - Hozier
High For This - The Weeknd
Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey
Take Care - Drake
Lucky Ones - Lana Del Rey
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Teenage Dream - Glee Cast
Latch - Natalie Taylor (cover)
American - Lana Del Rey
Ease - Troye Sivan
Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth
Your Song - Ellie Goulding
Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
Ave Maria - Beyonce

What are some songs you love to listen to in the fall?
Follow  (Click to stay updated!)


No comments:

Post a Comment