1.15.2016

Drugstore Products Worth Purchasing + Repurchasing


Drugstore Products Worth Purchasing
We all have those products that we continuously buy because they're affordable and work great, and what sense does it make to mess up a good thing? These are mine:

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - This is by far the best mascara I've ever tried. As a glasses wearer (and someone with an extreme fear of contacts) false lashes don't work for me. So, the only way I get that full, false lash look is when I use this mascara.

Dove Body Wash - I have sensitive skin, and while I've tried other body washes that didn't cause irritation, Dove has always been the best. Not only is it great for sensitive skin but the bottle is huge and the scents are amazing! No matter how many times I buy this stuff, I never know which scent to try next.

e.l.f Mineral Infused Primer - If you need a good and affordable face primer, I recommend this one. I usually use this in the clear version but they have three others that are great for tone adjustment, illuminating the skin, and brightening. This primer does an amazing job at minimizing my pores and fine lines. (I usually order mine online but it can also be found at Target, Walgreens, or Walmart)

Simple Cleansing Micellar Water - Everyone is going crazy for micellar water these days. And for good reason; they're great at removing leftover makeup and simply cleaning the skin. But some of them are a bit pricey in my opinion. But this one not only works just has good as others but it's super affordable.

OGX Keratin Weightless Oil - If I'm being honest, the main reason why I use this is because it smells SO good! But besides that, this oil is great for adding softness and moisture to my hair while also strengthening it.

What are your drugstore repurchases?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment