1.13.2016

Winter Uniform

Winter Uniform

During the winter season there are a few things that I am just not a fan of, but the fashion is definitely not one of them. I'm in love with all things winter fashion related; the warm sweaters, the chunky boots, everything! So, it's usually not hard for me to pick my outfits, I just pick a few items from my go-to winter wardrobe and I'm ready to walk out the door.

The outfit I usually go for consists of high waist jeans, a neutral colored sweater, boots, and a scarf with some color, just to add a bit of excitement to my look. This look is my favorite because its an easy choice, but never boring. 

Sweaters and scarves come in various colors and patterns, which help me change the feel of my everyday look. Jeans are never going out of style so wearing them everyday is never really boring, but if I do get bored I can always switch them for a pair of warm leggings. And boots are a winter must have, they go great with any outfit worn this time of year. 

The best part about this look is that it's universal; unless you're going to something fancy that requires a bit more dressing up. You can throw this outfit on for a trip to the mall, your morning coffee run (or tea, in my case), or even a lunch date. But if you are headed to a dressy event, you can easily switch those jeans for a pretty midi skirt and swap those boots for some cute flats!

What's your go to winter outfit?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment