1.22.2016

Winter Mornings

Winter Mornings
Today on the blog I thought I'd share how I start my day. Since I'm done with school (for now) I've had more time to actually enjoy the mornings. Not having to rush to get ready and out the door for class everyday has given me time to develop a routine. Here's what a typical morning looks like for me:

8:30 am: I may wake up at this time but I never actually get out of bed. I usually check social media, mainly Instagram, and emails. I also check to make sure my scheduled post went up and if there's any mistakes.

8:45 am: I'm finally out of bed. Yay. Time for some yoga. Yay! I've been trying to get back into yoga so I'll stretch a bit, do a few sun salutations, and a few other poses to wake my body up.

Breakfast

9:15 am: Time for breakfast. The winter calls for a nice hot breakfast, so I love steel cut oatmeal with margarine and brown sugar. Sometimes I'll add a side of turkey sausage and some fruit, usually apple slices. Add a cup of warm tea and I'm in heaven.

9:35 am: I'm done with breakfast, time to get dressed. So, I head to the bathroom and go about the typical bathroom procedures. I usually wash with this body wash because it's cleansing and moisturizing at the same time and moisture is a must around this time of the year. For my face I usually follow this routine. For clothes, if I'm not going anywhere I just throw on some yoga pants and a t-shirt or sweater. 

Check Schedule
10:00 am: Time to get to work! Once I'm dressed, I grab another cup of tea and a bottle of water and sit down at my desk to get some work done. First I check my planner to see what's to be done for the day. I can't work without music so I shuffle through my many playlists until I find something that fits my mood and then work until lunch time. 

What does a typical morning look like for you?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment