2.01.2016

Pretty In Pink | A Moodboard


As I've been coming up with ideas for some projects that I'm working on, I've been drawing inspiration from this lovely color palette. Although I am not a huge fan of the color pink, more specifically bright, neon pinks, I do enjoy soft, subtle, pastel pinks. 


Lately, I've been gather ideas and inspiration from blush pinks paired with cool grays and white. This palette is very whimsical and when paired together in the right way create an eye catching yet calming look. Whether these colors are being combined for home decor or an outfit, they're sure to create a subtle, romantic and whimsical look. To see more of my inspirations you can check out my Pinterest.

 (None of these photos belong to me and all sources can be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment